Christmas is Coming!!!
With Halloween now a distant memory, there is no hiding from the fact that Christmas is less than 8 weeks away!
In reality, though, here at WhataHoot HQ we have been planning for the Big Day for many months and we are so excited to be launching our new Christmas gift boxes, which include our 5cl gin and mixer pack; at just £8.50 it is the perfect stocking filler. For something a little more substantial we have our 35cl gin and mixer gift box, and, of course any bottle of WhataHoot makes the ideal gift for gin lovers!
Or why not get creative and build your own WhataHoot hamper? As well as our Signature Dry and Tawny Orange gins in a range of sizes, we have so many other products to choose from, including our delicious Gin & Orange curd and our hand painted glasses. As if that wasn’t enough, we are just about to launch our new-look HootFruit! Now available in three different flavour packages, in biodegradable packages.
All of our products are available in a range of stockists all over Norfolk, including Jarrold in Norwich and Bakers & Larners of Holt. However, we love meeting our customers, so why not come and see us at some of the very many Christmas fairs and farmers markets taking place in the coming months.
- 7th November – 4pm-7pm – Tasting Event Jarrold Food Hall
- 9th November – 9am-2pm – Kings Lynn Farmers Market
- 12th November – 10am-5pm – Searles Holiday Park Christmas Fair
- 15th, 16th & 17th November – 10am-5PM – Sandringham Christmas Craft Fayre
- 16th November – 9-1pm – Letheringsett Farmers Market
- 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th November – 12pm-8pm – Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre (The Apex)
- 29th & 30th November & 1st December – 10am-5pm – Deepdale Christmas Market
- 1st December – 10am-4pm – Tasting event at Walsingham Farm Shop
- 2nd December – 5pm-9pm – Gresham School Christmas Fair
- 5th December – 4pm-8pm – Festive Kings Lynn (Bavarian Sheds)
- 5th December – 4pm-8pm – Tasting Event at Jarrold Food Hall
- 7th December – 9am-2pm – Kings Lynn Christmas Market
- 7th December – 9am-2pm – Creake Abbey Farmers Market
- 8th December – 10am-4pm – Redwings Traditional Christmas Fayre, Caldecott
- 13th December – 4pm-8pm – Festive Kings Lynn
- 14th & 15th December – 10am-4pm – Holkham Festive Food Fair
- 21st December 9am-1pm – Creake Abbey Special Christmas Market
We look forward to seeing you soon!