Best@Bars and WhataHoot have joined forces to bring you the best cocktail experience the area has to offer! We will be delivering the very best cocktail making classes within the beautiful setting of the distillery where WhataHoot distill their delicious gins!
If you are wanting a completely unique experience then look no further! This is ideal for groups large or small, hen or stag dos, team building events or if you simply love cocktails!
Our fun filled classes include a range of classic cocktails however if you have a favourite tipple we can customise your class to suit you. We cater for everyone so if someone in your party doesn’t fancy a drink, we also have a wide selection of tasty mocktails for them to indulge in.
Here’s a little taste of what to expect….
- Each guest receives a WhataHoot inspired cocktail on arrival, ready for the class, lasting approximately 2 hours.
- Your host will give you some brief history and facts of the classics, and then start mixing and muddling different cocktails for you to sample.
- Once we have found your ideal cocktail, we then pass the reins over to you!
- After you have made a couple of your favourites it will be time to start showcasing your new talents in the ‘Mix Off’!
- The Mix Off gives you a chance to split into teams and show off the new skills you have learned. Each group will receive selected spirits, liquors and juices and a range of other tasty ingredients going head to head to name and create your own unique cocktail, with a special prize for the winning mixologists! Who knew a class could be so much fun!
Has all of this got you working up a thirst?
Note: Classes run with a minimum of 6 people